Are You a NextGen Philanthropist?
- Are you interested in rolling up your sleeves and leveraging your skills to help the community?
- Do you want to see tangible social impact as a result of your work?
- Do you want to be a catalyst for change in your community?
- Are you willing to focus your efforts where the need is greatest?
- Do you want to do something different that can make a difference?
- Do you have a passion to address social inequities in Orange County ?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may well be a NextGen Philanthropist—and that’s just the kind of person we’re looking for!
Find Out More About Becoming an Advance OC Volunteer
We’re looking for NextGen Philanthropists with skills and experience that can help nonprofits address areas of inequity in Orange County. If you have a background in executive management, strategic planning, communications, fundraising, marketing, web development, graphic design, public relations, data analytics, or other special skills that can be helpful to nonprofits, we’d love to talk to you about becoming an Advance OC volunteer. If you’d like to get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you share our vision for addressing inequities in Orange County communities and would like to donate to Advance OC, email us at email@example.com.